With awesome scenery and three fabulous beaches, Prestatyn Sands offers a wealth of holiday experiences. Perfect for families, especially those with younger children, Pontin’s Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park is a lively place with non-stop supervised activities from Captain Croc’s Driving School to Bungee Trampolining and competitions for kids of all ages, Pontin’s Prestatyn Sands has plenty of activities to keep the whole family busy from dawn to dusk. After dark, choose from an exciting selection of bars and venues – each one with its very own atmosphere and entertainment. Fancy some party vibes to get you going? Or maybe a more peaceful setting to relax and enjoy a quiet drink? Perhaps you might like somewhere the kids can run around and enjoy themselves. Whatever your idea of a fun night, you’ll find it at Prestatyn Sands. Marvel at the wild and rugged Snowdonia National Park, find enchantment at the Welsh Mountain Zoo or just to chill out on Prestatyn’s golden sand dunes.
- SFCBrings you a great selection of takeaway food from chicken to American burgers.
- Captain Cod's Gives you a taste of tradional fish and chips.
- Pier Restaurant Gives you a taste of tradional fish and chips.
- Downtown Diner Offers fun food with hotdogs, popcorn and ice cream.
- Character Store Pick up a cuddly souvenir of Captain Croc and his friends.
- Bake 'N' Bite Get freshly baked baguettes, croissants and sweet and savoury snacks still warm from the oven. Trick 'N' Treats
- Jokes, masks, novelties, face paints and more to keep the kids amused.
- Nisa Today's Everything you might need during your break, from food essentials to wine and treats for the kids.
- Laundrette We provide a fully equipped, coin operated laundrette to wash and dry clothes in next to no time.
- Hire Time From bikes to leisure equipment, don't forget to ask about our holiday essential hire service.
- Photo Services Simply pop along to our Photo Service and enjoy your photos while you're still on holiday.